MARK L. SPELL
In this book, Fresh Fire, author Mark L. Spell discusses and explains in detail with scriptural interpretation and reinforcement by the Holy Spirit:
– Spiritual warfare, the nature of Satan and how unclean spirits affect our daily lives
– The true nature of God and how He sees us, imperfections and all, and the importance of being authentic to our true selves when we pray
– The necessity of God in our lives so that we may live to our true potential as he has ordained for us to live
– Learning to resolve spiritual issues with spiritual weapons, rather than natural/worldly ones
– The importance of praising God
…and many other topics.
In these days of Spiritless ministries, Non-Word based ministries and all the other versions of Christianity molded to fit popular culture and fleshly desires, teachings of the fullness of God’s Word and the move of his Power, by his Spirit are increasingly rare and important…FRESH FIRE can help you gain a better understanding of how the Spirit of God works to bring all the scriptures together in your life. Through the Delivering Power of God unlocked in the pages of this book, you will find a bridge to that place in God where you realize and benefit from knowing He is your constant ally.
When the enemy binds a man, one of the ways he goes about binding him is he works through the annals of familiarity to bind him in such a way that he cannot move forward to live out the creed and purpose in Christ that is to be birthed in his future and not his past.
Patience can serve as evidence of things not seen. Patience speaks to your behavior. Patience is not just sitting silently, but patience speaks to your response to the knowledge you have gathered as it concerns your position in life.
Anything born short of hope is a sustaining approach relationship with God. Our focus today is on believing God beyond just sustenance. We are now entering into a place that through hope, by faith, we have drawn the conclusion that God is going to sustain us because he has placed us where we are; and now, we are believing God beyond hope. I am going to believe beyond where I presently find myself.